Looking to spruce up your drink selections this summer? Tampa Bay Bloggers has the solution! Check out these 20 Must Try Summer Cocktails!
It’s summer and the weather is hot, hot, hot. I don’t know about you, but one of my favorite ways to relax and beat the Florida heat is with a nice summer cocktail. I know that it’s easy to always grab for your favorite one drink, but I am here to share 20 more summer cocktail recipes that you are just gonna love! There is something for everyone!
Like wine? No problem. Like liquor? Got ya covered there too. Enjoy your cocktails frozen? Yep, I have options for that too! Rather sip on a mocktail? There are some mocktail options!
- Homemade Fruity Red Wine Sangria – HappyFoods Tube
- Summer Sangria – Casa de Crews
- Simple Sippin’ Vodka Sangria Spritzer – Having Fun Saving & Cooking
- Red White and Berry Spritzer Recipe – My World Simplified
- Summer Spiked PJ with Touch Vodka – Famous Ashley Grant
- Call me a Cab Lemonade Vodka Wine Cocktail – Having Fun Saving & Cooking
- Liquid Apple Pie Shot – Running Betty
- Hurricane Cocktail – Cooking With Curls
- Captain’s Lime Shandy Moms Who Save
- Hard Lemonade – Fancy Shanty®
- Bonefish Wild Orchid Hawaiian Martini – Famous Ashley Grant
- Refreshing Summer Buffalo Cocktail – Fancy Shanty®
- Summer Citrus Wine Cocktail – Having Fun Saving & Cooking
- Rhubarb Mojito – Living Sweet Moments
- Perfect Pineapple Mojito or Nojito – A Side of Sweet
- Jamaican Smile – By This Mama Loves
- Riesling Peach and Cherry Slushies – Living Sweet Moments
- This Frozen Concoction is The Hottest Drink For Summer – HSN
- Frozen Bananas Foster Cocktail – Penny Pincher Jenny
- Virgin Banana Daiquiris – Strength and Sunshine
Be sure to share your favorite cocktail recipes in the comments!
What is one of your favorite Summer Cocktails?
Looking for more recipes, be sure to check out my blog!