Saturday, April 18th to the State Fairgrounds…
Will you be there?!?
A quick overview of the awesomeness you get with registration:
- the opportunity to run for run with family & friends in the Florida sun
- a pretty rad t-shirt
- awesome tats for race day
- knee high socks — which are the most awesome (and new for this year!)
- And! The best part…your registration will support to efforts of the Florida Speical Olympics. Just in Florida, they are currently supporting almost 800 athletes in 17 different sports!
What to expect: (other than a fun, fun time!)
- Waves start at 9AM…and the fun goes until 12Pm!
- To get covered with color! There are typically 4-5 color zones for you to run, walk, waltz, or skip thru — expect to get blasted with fun colors, ALL OVER!
- Keep in mind, we do live in the Sunshine State, it will be hot; make sure to hydrate. From my past experience, there are only a couple water stops, running with your own water bottle is not a bad idea.
- Plan to come early — and stay later! There is so much fun before and after your designated time to run! Color Me Rad does entertaining right… dance party, DJ’s, more color fun, and some extra color bombs!
- Free photos! Woohoo!!
Here are some suggestions for you:
- Dress in ALL white! You’ll be glad you did…the during and after photos will be even more awesome!
- A towel for your car, and/or a change of clothes. You will resemble a rainbow. Just something to keep in mind…
- Wet wipes…you might want to clean off your hands before climbing into your car.
- Water, to enjoy before and after.
- Cash/Credit Card. Color Me Rad always has awesome swag.
Obviously, this sounds like a lot of fun…right??
You only have eight days until there is a price increase in registration.
You can register HERE and make sure to use the code below!
If you’re feeling lucky — visit the link below to enter to win a pair of entries to join the fun!