Welcome back to #FridaySharefest!
THIS is your #FridaySharefest 9-25-2015
Each week for our #FridaySharefest, we spotlight a different blogger to showcase some of the faces in our community of bloggers. This week, our host is Lauren, creator of Misadventures Of An Outdoorsy Diva.
Misadventures of an Outdoorsy Diva is a cyberspace funzone! I share my adventures in the outdoors with my teenage son, travel, theme parks, food, festivals, and other unique, fun activities. My mantra is ‘Adventure Is A Lifestyle’ and I aim to inspire others to step out of their comfort zones and try new experiences.
Coming soon is a review of my group’s recent Weeki Wachee Kayaking trip, a foodie review at Piquant, a car review of the 2016 Kia Soul!, and I’ll be recapping my upcoming Everglades adventure. Be a part of the adventure via the blog through a number of ways:
- Subscribe for adventurous inspiration in the monthly newsletter.
- Join the Outdoorsy Diva and Friends Facebook group for adventurous outings.
- Show your adventurous side with a custom designed t-shirt from the Outdoorsy Diva Tee Shirt store.
- Tune into my Periscope TV channel and be thoroughly entertained. This weekend I’ll be live from Busch Gardens Howl-O-Scream opening weekend with my fellow Tampa Bay Bloggers!
Tampa Bay Bloggers is an awesome community. I enjoy participating in our #FridaySharefest so much because it’s a wealth of information and inspiration! Here are a few of my favorite posts from my fellow talented bloggers this week.
Christina at the Blissful Balance is a woman after my own heart with her crescent waffles recipe! I am such a fan of waffletizing any and everything that can be placed in my waffle iron. I will definitely be trying her creative waffle creations very soon.
Alexandria at All2gether Fit shared a very tasty recipe for cilantro lime chicken made with limes from her very own lime tree! This is a recipe you will want to pin for later for sure.
Flovia at Up And Humming shared an important reminder that September is Suicide Prevention Month. As a mom of a teen, it reminded me to take the time to talk to him and make sure he is handling the pressures of teenage life. This is one issue we should all take to heart.
Now onto our regularly scheduled #FridaySharefest 9-25-2015 !
What creative content are you sharing this week?
Here’s how to properly participate in Tampa Bay Bloggers’ #FridaySharefest:
1. Add your link and VISIT AT LEAST ONE BLOG to leave a comment informing the blogger that you are visiting them for #FridaySharefest from #TBB.
2. Tweet, pin and share your favorite posts. After all, a Tampa Bay Bloggers’ #FridaySharefest is about sharing the love and great blog posts!
Shoot us an email at TampaBayBloggers@gmail.com.