As part of the Tampa Bay Bloggers, I am receiving tickets to this event for free. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Are you a golf lover? It is once again time for the ever-popular Valspar Championship at Innisbrook! In the PGA TOUR, this is the part of the Tour known as “Most Colorful PGA TOUR Tournament in the World.” Starting today, March 6 and running through March 12, both golfers and non-golfers alike can join in all of the exciting events that make the Valspar Championship a blast for every member of the family! In fact, did you know that kids 15 and under are free? The weather is gorgeous here in Florida right now so pack up the entire family and head out for a fun-filled day! My husband and son are so excited to attend on Saturday!
Not only is the Valspar Championship about all things golf-related, but there are also many activities going on each day that you are sure to have one colorful time! Leave dad on the championship golf course to watch all of the action, while you and the kiddos enjoy fun activities and delicious food! Be sure to check out the new Valspar Food Truck Rally as well as a Celebrity chef cooking demonstration by Ming Tsai on Friday and Saturday. Don’t forget about the Valspar® LIVE! Concert featuring Toby Keith at 6:30pm on Saturday March 11!
Daily Activity Schedule at the Valspar Championship:
Sunday, March 5
- HSN Cares Par4Miler to benefit Moffitt Cancer Center (4pm) – learn more HERE
Monday, March 6
- Private Event in support of the International Institute of Orthotics and Prosthetics – Course closed to the public.
Tuesday, March 7
- Professional Practice Rounds – Gates open at 8:00am – Admission is FREE
Wednesday, March 8
- Championship Pro-Am; – Gates open at 6:00am
Thursday, March 9
- 1st Round Valspar Championship presented by BB&T – Gates open at 6:00am
Friday, March 10
- 2nd Round Valspar Championship presented by BB&T – Gates open at 6:00am (Golf Channel from 3pm – 6pm)
- Celebrity Chef Ming Tsai Cooking Demonstration and Meet & Greet at 1pm
Saturday, March 11
- 3rd Round Valspar Championship presented by BB&T – Gates open at 7:00am; – (Golf Channel from 1pm – 3pm, NBC from 3pm – 6pm)
- Celebrity Chef Ming Tsai Cooking Demonstration and Meet & Greet at 10am
- Valspar® LIVE! Concert featuring Toby Keith 6:30pm
- Moooving Day presented by Chick-Fil-A
Sunday, March 12
- Final Round Valspar Championship presented by BB&T – Gates open at 7:00am; (Golf Channel from 1pm – 3pm, NBC from 3pm – 6pm) presented TeeOff.com by PGATOUR
Championship Rounds (Thursday – Sunday) – Fun For The Whole Family
- The Valspar Food Truck Rally (8th green)
- The McDonald’s Family Fun Zone presented by Publix (8th and 9th holes)
- Michelob ULTRA 19th Hole (18th green)
- Frenchy’s Pool Party (behind 18th green)
- Fan Expo Area (behind 18th green)
- Tampa General Hospital Interactive Health Screenings
- Pinch A Penny Birdies for the Brave Patriots’ Outpost (16th green)
- Grape & Grain(9th Green)
- Valspar Chameleon Cove(3rd Green)
Monday, March 13
- Monday After Challenge (play the course the pros play)
Parking and Ticket Information
Are you ready to get in all the action this week at the Valspar Championship? Be sure to head HERE and check out all of the event details including parking and ticket details. Parking passes must be pre-purchased for Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday!. Patrons may purchase Tuesday & Wednesday parking when arrive on-site.
Tickets purchased in advance are $39 for a specific day or $49 good any one day (Thursday-Sunday) and $125 for a weekly booklet. Kids 15 and under are free with a paid adult ticket. Wednesday tickets are $10. For ticket information please refer to the tournament website.
Watch LIVE golf on your mobile device here.
I hope that you have a “tee”riffic time on the course and enjoy all the fun activities!